Global fitness app market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 25.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 27,646.95 million by 2028. The global fitness app market is growing tremendously due to increasing inclination towards fitness and weight reduction, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases including diabetes among others. The rising popularity of using smartwatches and bands is also driving market growth.
A fitness app is defined as an application that can be downloaded on smart devices including laptops, phones, and tablets among others. It can be available on two different platforms including android and iPhone operating systems (iOS). According to the online public health resource (Health Works Collective), more than 97,000 fitness and health apps are available on tablet and mobile devices. Moreover, approximately 52% of the smartphone users achieve health-associated information through their devices and approximately 15% of the users are between the age of 18-29 years old who have installed health apps. There are several types of fitness app available including care management apps, vital sign monitoring apps, health and wellness apps, women health apps, medication management apps, consultancy apps among others.
Get a Sample PDF of the report – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fitness-app-market&rajaas
Global Fitness App Market Scope and Market Size
The Global fitness app market is categorized into eight notable segments based on the product, type, application, therapeutic area, operating system, mode of purchase, end user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the global fitness app market is segmented into care management apps, vital sign monitoring apps, health and wellness apps, women health apps, medication management apps, consultancy apps and others. In 2021, health and wellness apps are expected to dominate the market as the hectic lifestyle and the emergence of COVID-19 has led people to take care of their health more which will drive the segment growth.
- On the basis of type, the global fitness app market is segmented into connected apps and in-built devices. In 2021, the connected apps segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing aging population, changing lifestyles, and rising health concerns.
- On the basis of application, the global fitness app market is segmented into training, tracking, fitness games and others. In 2021, the tracking segment is expected to dominate the market because regular reminder boosts motivation levels and with a fitness tracker, one can keep track of its physical activity daily.
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the global fitness app market is segmented into cardiovascular, dermatology & skin cancer, ophthalmology, diabetes, respiratory, audiology, sleep disorders, nutrition and others. In 2021, nutrition is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in awareness regarding eating healthy and the importance of consumption of right nutrition.
- On the basis of operating system, the global fitness app market is segmented into iOS, android, and windows. In 2021, the IOS segment is expected to dominate the market because of increasing IOS users as compared to other technologies, as the apple phone is quite advanced and has unique in built facilities that help the fitness apps to provide more features to their users.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the global fitness app market is segmented into subscription based and non-subscription based. In 2021, subscription based segment is expected to dominate the market as it provides customized plans, workout routines, diet charts among others. Such advantages are increasing the growth potential of the subscription-based segment.
- On the basis of end user, the global fitness app market is segmented into providers, home healthcare, and others. In 2021, the providers segment is expected to dominate the market due to an increase in the number of healthcare centers worldwide.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global fitness app market is segmented into third party distributor and direct tender. In 2021, the third party distributor segment is expected to dominate the global fitness app market because of overall control over sales.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fitness-app-market?rajaas
Fitness App Market Country Level Analysis
The fitness app market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the product, type, application, therapeutic area, operating system, mode of purchase, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the fitness app market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Health and wellness apps segment in Asia-pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to increasing penetration of smartphones and the internet expected to provide the market with lucrative growth in the region. China is dominating country with leading growth in the Asia-Pacific market and in health and wellness segment because increasing product development and increasing awareness among people is driving the market growth. In North America, U.S. is the dominating country due to high technological penetration and rising concern regarding health among population. In Europe, Germany is the dominating country because rise in chronic diseases and geriatric population will drive the market growth.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Fitness app Market Share Analysis
Fitness app market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to fitness app market.
The major companies operating in the Global Fitness app are AllTrails, LLC, FITNESS22 LTD, FITNOTES, Google, Jefit, Inc., MyFitnessPal, Inc., Fitbit LLC., Calm, Strava, Inc, Headspace Inc., Firsthand Technology Inc., komoot, Freeletics GmbH, YAZIO, Lifesum AB, Leap Fitness group, ASICS DIGITAL, INC., STRONG FITNESS PTE LTD., AZUMIO, “RUNTASTIC GMBH” among others.
Many events, agreement and webinars are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the fitness app market.
- In November 2020, Fitbit LLC has upgraded its OS 5.1 software and introduced new features to Fitbit Sense and Fitbit Versa 3. This product up-gradation has provided more ways to track SpO2 levels which allows users to better manage their well-being. This upgradation provided the users with new innovative products and helped the company to strengthen its existing product portfolio
- In September 2021, runtastic GmbH went under partnership with United Nations Development Programme, S.P.E.C.I.E.S., Adidas TERREX and Timothy Olson to launch the third edition of Run Wild. Run-wild is a ten-day digital running challenge app which allows users to track their total distance run and compare their progress with distance travelled by GPS tracked
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the fitness app market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for fitness app.
Browse the complete table of contents at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fitness-app-market&rajaas
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475