Exercise for Health at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
Sometimes it can be a struggle to find the time and motivation to carry out exercise, but it has been proven that even small amounts of moderate exercise can have health benefits. Not only can regular exercise can help us reach, and maintain, a healthy body weight but it can also help with:
- Improving bone density
- Reducing joint pain
- Lowering the risk of high blood pressure and other heart and lung conditions
- Reducing cancer risk
- Prevent diabetes
- Improves mental health and cognitive function.
Our sports therapist led exercise sessions can be delivered on a 1:1 or 1:2 basic, and we can tailor each package to suit your needs and time commitments. We work with a host of clients with a diverse range of medical needs which include, but are not limited to:
- Those who are suffering any medical issues and would like help getting back on track with regular meaningful exercise
- Those who may have suffered an injury, or have recently concluded a rehabilitation programme under the guidance of our physiotherapy team
- Those waiting for an operation, or have undergone surgery and would like to be fitter and stronger
- Those who would like to lose a little weight and maximise their health and wellbeing.
Our therapy team can provide training programmes to compliment your in-person sessions, so you can carry out further exercises from the comfort of your own home. If you enjoy using our intimate gym, however, you can always take out a membership and exercise individually whenever you like.
When it comes to exercise, every little bit counts. Let our experienced team at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre get you started on your exercise journey to a healthier and happier you!
Initial Consultation £20
Gym Sessions £40
Please enquire with our team regarding Package Pricing and Couples Session Rates.
For more information and to book, please contact the team on
T: 02380 475 637 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect at your first session?
On your first session, our Sports Therapist will greet you at the Hilton/eforea gym and you will sit down for a friendly chat, to discuss your aims and goals from exercising.
Once you have had a chat, and a plan has been formed, your therapist will walk you through the gym and help you understand the equipment that you may come across within your programme. They will also trial some exercises to help ascertain your current level of fitness and may also prescribe some home-exercises that you may wish to take away with you to complete before your follow up training session.
Please come in attire that you feel comfortable exercising in and bring a bottle of water to help keep you hydrated.